This Blog is for Mrs Roberts' English class 7y3...

'Imagination is more important than knowledge.' - Albert Einstein

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Creating Wonder - the Opening of a play HW



IF you are going on the theatre trip, write a comment on what you thought of the play (particularly the opening). How did it grab the audience’s attention?
If you aren’t going on the trip, you may write about ANY theatre trip that you have been on.

We will discuss the results in tomorrow’s lesson!


Hope you enjoyed the play...

4 comments:

  1. I thought that at the beggining the play did not grab my attention it was actually boring!
    maybe if it was a little bit loader it would have been better. also i was disapointed that they didnt change the bacckround.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a bit weird I didnt understand it fully. There was just this old women there looking through a empty book? Odd!!!!!!
    I understood at the end of the play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was expecting it to be better so I was a bit disappointed.

    ReplyDelete